Copper peptide GHK-Cu is a naturally occurring copper complex of a glycyl-L-histidyl-L-lysine peptide. Since it has three amino acids it is called tripeptide. The GHK-Cu tripeptide has strong affinity for copper(II) and was first isolated from human plasma.
Less than 30%
we have lots of experience of shipping all over the world.
we will choose the most suitable courier to ensure safe arrival
1. Stimulate the synthesis of GAGs
2. Accelerate wound repair
3. Increase the skin epithelial tissue regeneration
4. Reduce wrinkles and scars
5. Improve skin elasticity
6. Promote the regeneration of horn cell and fiber cell
7. Restore the young skin
8. Stimulate hair growth and reduce hair loss
9. Prevent oxidative damage
1. Hangzhou Huajin Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.-Pharmaceutical Raw material/Capsule/Tablet